We guarantee your 100% satisfaction with every project and piece we undertake. That’s why Cabinet Haus uses Solid Vision software for cabinet and furniture design.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact Cabinet Haus by phone, email, fax or a personal visit. Let us know what you have in mind. Photos, magazine clippings or sketches are always helpful to get the design ball rolling.
- We will then need to know the space-available dimensions for the kitchen, bath, closet, office or wall space you have in mind.
- Cabinet Haus will do a preliminary design and submit it to you along with a cost estimate for your approval.
- A Cabinet Haus design pro will meet with you to select door and drawer styles, treatments, paint or stain selections and work closely with you to make final design choices. You will be able to see your project in ‘virtual reality’ using our specialized computer software program.
- A Cabinet Haus craftsman will visit with you at the project site to take measurements to ensure dimensions are correct. We always do this for kitchen, bath, office and closet projects, but it is normally not needed on furniture orders.